Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default creating database help please!

Hi

Try this:

Sub CopyData()
Dim CopyRng As Range
Dim DestRng As Range

Set CopyRng = Range("F5:F8")
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
If .Range("A1") < "" Then
Set DestRng = .Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0)
Else
Set DestRng = .Range("A1")
End If
End With
CopyRng.Copy DestRng

Per

"deemo85" skrev i meddelelsen
Hi!

I would like to create an entry form, where the user inputs data into
cells
in a column format, lets say from F5 to F8 in sheet1, and then these get
copied to sheet2 into a row format from lets say A1 to D1 respectively.
So
where F5 gets copied to A1 then F6 to B1 etc etc. And then the next time
enter data in sheet1 and run the macro I want the data to fill the next
row
in sheet2, for example, from F5 to A2, F6 to B2 etc etc

THANK YOU!