Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Export multiple Excel sheets to a single text file

Hi Mainframer

For workbooks see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mergetotxt.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Mainframer" wrote in message ...
I want to export (SaveAs) multiple worksheets to a single text file. probably
csv. By Microsoft's design I can't do that with a straight Save As from the
menu. So I thought maybe I could create a macro that would save each sheet
one at a time. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work because
Workbook.SaveAs doesn't seem to have an append capability. Worse case is I
save each sheet to a separate file and manually append them. Short of that,
any programmatic suggestions?