Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Environ("Username") with Windows7 64bit

Hi

I am using WIN7 Home Premium 64 bit and XL2007.

In the Immediate window I entered the statement:

debug.Print environ("Username")

and it prompted my username as expected, so I guess you have to look
somewhere else to solve the problem.

Post your code for further comments, along with an error description and
state the line which is highlighted when you click debug.

Regards,
Per

"Jamen Lone" skrev i meddelelsen
Hi all,

I'm using XL2003 vba with WIN7 professional and my old vba code won't
work.

i create in XP some code lines to read out the user which is log on.
now i want to do the same with win7 prof 64bit
can someone give me hints ??

thanks in advance