Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default Running UserForm1 routines from UserForm 2

By default, userform subroutines are private, which I think means
that they cannot be called from outside that userform module.
However, you can rename the Userform subroutines from
"Private" to "Public". (Not sure if this is a good idea or not)

Once the userform subroutine is "Public", you can simply call
any userform module as follows from anywhe

Call UserForm1.UserForm_Activate
Call UserForm1.UserForm_Initialize

etc.... etc....

"chuckm" wrote in message
I have 2 userforms. Userform1 works great and now I'm creating
userform2. In userform 2 I'd like to call a couple of the routines
from Userform1. Is this possible? and if yes, how should I
approach it.
Thanks
Chuck