Domenic

In article ,
"Sam via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Thank you ever so much for all your great help.

You're very welcome, Sam!

defined both LARGE Function references as suggested using their respective
LARGE syntax in the Names Refers To Box and used the shorter Defined Names in
cell B2 - it worked whether they were array entered or not - calculating all
Intervals correctly.

Great! I had a feeling it would work for you. I don't understand why
it doesn't work on my Mac version, though. There doesn't seem to be any
reason why it shouldn't. Oh well...

By the way, when defining named ranges or references, array formulas
don't need to be confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER.

Use conditional formatting to hide #NUM! error values that will
result when no other intervals exist. If you need help with this, post
back.

Would appreciate your assistance.

1) Select B2

2) Format Conditional Formatting Formula Is

3) Enter the following formula:

=ISERR(B2)

4) Choose 'White' as your font colour

5) Click Ok