Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Trying to create conditional format cell

select cell C2. Format - Conditional Format. Change first box to "Formula
is". In second box, input this:
=C2<0.9*D2
Click the format button, on text tab, select bold, and on pattern tab,
choose yellow.
Ok out.

(assuming you meant 10% less or more)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Sky" wrote:

trying to automate a form. Have 1st part of what I want to do but don't know
how to do the rest. Example
Cell "C" = Cell A minus cell B . Now what I want to do is this: if Cell C is
10 percent less than Cell D then text is Red, Bold, Fill is yellow. is this
Possible? Not very good at math functions.