Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Quin Quin is offline

Default Automate Copy and Paste?

I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2003 at work and Microsoft Office Excel
2007 at home. Using either one of these programs I need to transfer more (a
lot more) than 1000 short lines of text from the cells into text boxes. Each
line of text is in cells A1 through A1000. All the text boxes are adjacent
to the cells.
To do this with manual cut and paste will take forever. Just wondering if
there is some simple code that would allow me to automate doing a €ścopy€ť with
one mouse click from the cell containing the text ,and paste into the text
box with a second click. (Every other click of the mouse would be a
copy/paste)

Quin