Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bebe_dash Bebe_dash is offline

Default Developing a code that uses a combobox for an autofilter criteria

I am developing a program using Visual Basic on Excel to automate the filter
function. Excel has its autofilter option but I created a userform with a
combobox and a command button and the idea is to type the filter criteria
(Example: I type pumps) onto the combobox so that on clicking the command
button, it automatically filters the specified item. I have a list of items
on a worksheet, about 700 items. Unfortunately, I'm unable to link the
criteria to the user specified filter item (via the combobox). My code isn't
working. I tried first with a textbox and switched to a combobox but it isn't
working.
How do I link a combobox so that it filters the user-inputted item?