Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TexPop TexPop is offline

Default Convert Numbers to Text

Checks are normally written without the 'and'.

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:

i'm not sure what you're using, but look for the word "Hundred" and change
it to "Hundred and "
--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"will07" wrote in message
Hi, I use the code available from the Microsoft Web site that converts
numbers to text and it works very well however, I have had requests to add
the word "and" in between the thousands and hundreds : example

Instead of "One Thousand Two Hundred Fifty Nine Dollars and Ten Cents" as
it
now shows

I Need "One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Nine Dollars and Ten Cents

With my limited knowledge I realise that you have to add the word "and" to
somewhere in the existing code, just not sure where ??

Thanks

.