Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tpeter tpeter is offline

Default input box loop

I have a large spreadsheet in excel 2003 that I need to find a number and
offset it to input new data. I have this code working:

Sub findbadge()
'
' findbadge Macro
' Macro recorded 2/9/2010 by tpeter
'
strBadge = InputBox("Enter Badge Number", "Badge Number")
Range("B15").Select
Cells.Find(What:=strBadge, After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
With ActiveCell
.Offset(, 20).Select
End With

End Sub

There are 4 pieces of data that I need to put in (this adjusted me over 4
columns). When I put the last number in (column "Y") I want it to repeat the
above macro. any help would be great, and thank you for your help.

Tim Peter