Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Help with Selection.Replace

I think I am not making myself clear. Let me try and see if I can explain
better. The code works fine when you click the button and when I step through
it in debugg mode. My only problem is that these line of codes:
With Selection
.Replace What:="=$D$7", Replacement:="<"""
End With

the replacement is not made the =$D$7 is not replaced with <"". Eevrything
else works the way they should except the replacement is not performed.

"OssieMac" wrote:

Hello again Ayo,

You can discard my last post re the sheet name. That was due to the way the
post split the lines and when I copied it into my VBA editor, that is what I
ended up with.

Anyway, the code runs for me. Obviously the Replace does not work for me
because I have not got the formulas but the button caption changes and cells
D7,D23,D39 all change as they should.

Another test. (Again don't take offence) In Design mode, right click the
button and select View Code and ensure the cursor goes to the code and does
not create a new sub just in case you have a typo in the button name. If that
does not work, I would try deleting the button and create a new one.

OssieMac