Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BlackSun BlackSun is offline

Default when certain rows are hidden, can I also hide a combobox?

Il 08/02/2010 14.05, Johanna Gronlund ha scritto:
Thanks, I think that is exactly what I need to do. However, I am not able to
refer to the right combobox. How do I do that? I tried various things
including
combobox(Drop Down 3).visible=false but they just stopped the whole code
from working.

Sorry for being so ignorant. I am a total beginner with VB.

Thanks!

Hi,
select the control and see the name in the property tab; then write the
name and add .visible = False.

Let me know if you resolve :-)

--
Ciao BlackSun