Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_651_] joel[_651_] is offline

Default Setting Start Point in Hyperlinked Video

You are now using the EMP.DLL and any references you find in any
language you can convert to basic language and use in your code. When
you added the ICON to your userform it automatically added the library
definition into excel. If yo go to the VBA menu tools - References you
will see the media play checked at the top of the refrences.

to get the library definitions open the Object Browser in VBa menu view
- Object Browser. Now type into the object browser search box (next to
the binoculars) WPM. The press the binoculars to do the search. You'll
find 1000 properties for the control. good Luck. I start to try to
work this control in the past and never found good documentation from
microsoft.

I may be able to help if you find any references that you don't
understand. Since you found some JAVA info I would continue to better
understand the JAVE which should lead you to the VBA solution.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help