Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_649_] joel[_649_] is offline

Default Setting Start Point in Hyperlinked Video

I've given up trying to use the Wijndows Media Player from VBA. I
didn't find much info on the web the last time I attempteed to program
the media player. I tried finding the DLL but there were a few
different DLL and the commands went well documented. People wanted to
get the music libraries into excel and I gave up.

VBA is really meant to be used by office products and other
functionality is there using the windos dll but it is not well
documented except for the web forums. You can get to a lot of features
using the VBA Reference libraries (menu tools - Reference). but you have
to know which function is in which library which isn't always easy to
find. Most of the experts learned using C lanaguage and adapted their C
Language expertese to VBA.

Microsoft compilers (Basic and C) have the libraries better documented
but the compilers still use the windos Dll just like VBA.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help