Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alberto Ast[_2_] Alberto Ast[_2_] is offline

Default Import from spreadsheet

This is not working for me... I got an error on the
Spreadsheet1.Range("A1").Paste

any idea why?

I have Excel 2002 SP3
my userform spreadsheet is Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 9.0

"sebastienm" wrote:

Hi,
By 'a sheet on the userform' , do you mean a Microsoft Office SpreadSheet
control (Office Web Components) ?
If so, assuming your userform's sheet is Spreadsheet1 and assuming you have
a command button Commandbutton1:

' fill the sheet on userform from workbook data
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

'Eg1: by setting the range value
Spreadsheet1.Range("A1") = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1).Range("A1")

'Eg2: by copyoing from the source workbook and pasting to the
' spreadsheet on the userform
ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1).Range("A1:a10").Copy
Spreadsheet1.Range("A1").Paste

Sébastien
<http://www.ondemandanalysis.com

"Kjeldc" wrote:

I have a userform with a spreadsheet on. I want to populate it with data from
an other sheet in a workbook. Can someone help, please

Regards

kjeldc