Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_645_] joel[_645_] is offline

Default Setting Start Point in Hyperlinked Video

The only way I believe it can be done is through a DLL. Depending on
the player you are using there is a DLL on you PC. For example the
windows player would be in the c:\windows folder. You can define the
Library call to any of the DLL entry points. I haven't done this my
selef but did find websites with examples. any example in C Language or
VB 6 using the dll can be converted to VBA.

Another approach would be to build a webpage with the controls. Then
from VBA using an IE explorer application access the webpage. Ive had
people ask me how to run java scripts in VBA and my answer was to create
a webpage. So if you find any Java code then it could be put into a
webpage.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229