Timothy L

This problem may occur if the "Ignore other applications" setting in Excel is selected.

On the "Tools" menu, click "Options...".
Click the "General" tab.
Click to clear the "Ignore other applications" check box, and then click "OK".

For more information, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base Article below.

Excel opens without displaying a workbook
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211494/

--
Please post all replies to the newsgroup for the benefit of others.
Requests for assistance by email will NOT be acknowledged!

"Mohd Anis" wrote in message
Hii All,
When I double click on any Excel File, Excel 2000 gets open but the file
doesnt. Then I go to File-Open-Browse and then I open my file. I have already
checked the Folder Option and the xls file association with Microsoft Excel.
Even I have tried repair, uninstall, Install of Excel but the problem is
still same. Help me pls.
--
Mohd Anis
MCSE & CCNA