Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Johanna Gronlund Johanna Gronlund is offline

Default Change currency on all sheets based on one cell value

Hello,

I need to change currency formatting based on one selected value. So, if the
user changes Italy as their base country, I want the currency to change to ‚¬.
If they choose the UK, I want the currency to change to £. I have a cell
(Inputs!A1) which updates to 1 for euro country and 2 for the UK. The cells
ranges that need to change are Inputs!L94-M94, Inputs!L96:M98 and
Calculations!A1:D5.

Is this doable?

Many thinks in advance.

--