Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding code right after the "Save As" dialog box

The ThisWorkbook module has a BeforeSave event for ThisWorkbook where you
should be able to do that in.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Jess" wrote in message
I have created an excel application whose footer has -apart from other
things- the full path and file name where the excel workbook resides.

I would like this information (fullpath + file name) to be reflected in
the
footer when my user clicks on €śSave as€ť. How can I invoke an event and
make
decisions €“change the footer- based upon what my user has entered in Save
As?