Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Message Box - Formatting Question

Try this. Note that Excel might use 2 lines for either sentence, but it will
definitely start a new line for the second sentence. Note that I removed
the parentheses. HTH Otto
MsgBox "IF IMPORT WAS SUCCESSFUL click 'MOVE RECORD LIST TO DRIVER LIST' to
finish the import." & Chr(13) & _
"IF THE RECORDS DID NOT IMPORT CORRECTLY click 'CANCEL Import ' and
start over."

"Munchkin" wrote in message
Below is my message box. I want the 2 sentances to be on 2 separate
lines.
How to I get a return key inbetween them to do that?

MsgBox ("IF IMPORT WAS SUCCESSFUL click 'MOVE RECORD LIST TO DRIVER LIST'
to finish the import. IF THE RECORDS DID NOT IMPORT CORRECTLY click
'CANCEL
IMPORT' and start over.")