Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Assaf Leibovich Assaf Leibovich is offline

Default Exporting issue to excel 2007

Thank you for your assistance,
However, my problems doesn't seem to be related to a power of 2 issue,
I insert 6 columns of data and my problem occurs after I insert row number
17616.

I suspect its related to the amount of data inserted:
- If I insert less columns, more rows are inserted
- If I insert only a part of the actual string data (first 20 characters) I
can insert more rows

Any ideas?

"joel" wrote:

Usually when there are problems that occur around a power of 2 like
16,384 the problem is associate with the size of the variable used to
count the rows.

You may have to try a different approach like sav ethe file as CSV
format and then read using the same format.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help