Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Where is VBA's BeforeSheetChange event?

Not that I know.

But Gord's code actually undid the paste (or any type of change), and just
assigned the values.

That sounds like what you want to do.

Bland wrote:

Dave (or anyone):

Uh-oh. In this process, I need to know how to determine if a Copy/
Paste (or Move/Paste) is pending.

I will let the user change any cell if he re-keys its value. But I
want to intercept him if he's about to Paste (or, in terms of the very
ingenious code you submitted, "undo the cell if it had been" a Paste).

Is there a way to distinguish between a Paste and direct input?

Thanks much.

***

--

Dave Peterson