Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chad Cameron[_2_] Chad Cameron[_2_] is offline

Default Addin - Look for a File when it is opened

Hi All,

I am not sure how to word this. I want to make an addin that monitors which
files are opened. When a particular file is open, then run a macro.

I don't want the marco in the file in question, because the people I send
the file too, see the message about a macro, and refuse to open it, or it
gets block.

I know I could call the macro from a button, but I thought having the marco
start when the file is opened would be easier.

Thanks
Chad