Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] adambush4242@hotmail.com is offline

Default Custom Function Updating Links Errors

I wrote a custom function that works fine within my worksheet. I don't see
any spped or calculation issues. However, when I try to update links to an
external workbook or open another workbook in the same Excel window, my
program freezes to the point where I have to crash out. Anyone seen anything
like this before? I know it's related to my function, it's the only part of
my workbook I changed and when I comment out the code everything works fine.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Adam Bush