Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default can we copy the code from the addin to excel workbook

Try something like

Dim TempFile As String
Dim ModuleName As String
Dim FromWB As Workbook
Dim DestWB As Workbook

Set FromWB = Workbooks("YourAddInFile.xla")
Set DestWB = ThisWorkbook
ModuleName = "modConstants"
TempFile = Environ("Temp") & "\" & ModuleName & ".bas"
On Error Resume Next
Kill TempFile
On Error GoTo 0
FromWB.VBProject.VBComponents(ModuleName).Export _
Filename:=TempFile
DestWB.VBProject.VBComponents.Import _
Filename:=TempFile
On Error Resume Next
Kill TempFile
On Error GoTo 0

For modules, use ".bas" as shown in the TempFile = line of code. For
userforms, use ".frm", and for class modules, sheet modules, and
ThisWorkbook, use ".cls". This assumes that the add-in's VBProject is
not locked and that the "Allow Access To The VB Project" is enabled.

See www.cpearson.com/Excel/VBE.aspx for much more detail.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
[email on web site]

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 02:39:55 -0800 (PST), vicky
wrote:

Is there any code thru which we can copy the code from addin to a
excel workbook .. in the addin i have a code written in thisworkbook
and have 1 module ..