Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Johanna Gronlund Johanna Gronlund is offline

Default Hiding and unhiding rows

Hello,

I have been trying to work out how to do this by reading previous posts but
this has defeated me.

I have a sheet called 'inputs'. Based on a value on a cell D30, I want to
hide/unhide rows. The possible values for D30 are 1, 2 or 3.

If cell value is 1, I want to show all rows

If cell value is 2, I want to hide rows 51-61 and show all others, including
32-52 if value 3 has previously been selected.

If cell value is 3, I want to hide rows 32-52 and show all others, including
51-61 if value 2 has previously been selected.

If there is anyone who knows how to do this, please help. Or if this is just
not do-able (for someone with my skills), that would be helpful to know as
well.

Many thanks if advance!

--

Johanna