Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
McRibIsBack McRibIsBack is offline

Default Simple Array

I don't have to use an Array do I? I can just make a function to check the
value and loop through all of the cells right?

"McRibIsBack" wrote:

Hi, I haven't used arrays in a while so forgive me. I'm converting numeric
values that represent the U.S. states into the text values. If B1 = 1, then
A1.value = NC, If B1 = 5, then A1.value = SC. I was making a case structure
for this, but this will take me forever because I need to check every state
AND I need to check the entire column "B"! I realized an array would be
better, but I can't remember how to build them correctly. Here is the case
structure I was making:
Sub EntityCheck()

Select Case Range("B2").Value

Case 1