Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Johanna Gronlund Johanna Gronlund is offline

Default Hide worksheet when moving back to another sheet

Hello,

I have a sheet called 'calculations' that I want normally to be hidden.
However, there is a button on one of the sheet (called 'inputs') for the
users who are interested in detail to unhide it and see it.

Sub Reveal()
With ThisWorkbook
If Worksheets("Calculations").Visible = False Then
Worksheets("Calculations").Visible = True
Worksheets("Calculations").Activate
End If
End With
End Sub

I have managed to get this working by using this forum.

Now, I would like to have a code that hides the sheet 'calculations' again
when the users return to the 'inputs'. I was going to have a button for the
users to use.

As I am not very good with macros, I'd be grateful if someone could help me.

Thanks very much in advance!

--
Johanna