Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jjnotme jjnotme is offline

Default Macro that adds all numbers that have formulas

Thank you. This does give me the total, but I should also have said that I
need to see the formula that in the total cell. In other words, if the
result adds rows 1, 2 and 3, when I see the total in the edit bar, I need the
formula to be =c1,+c2,+c3 (as tough I added the ranges myself). Is that
doable?
Thanks

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Sub sum_formulas_only()
Dim rng As Range
Dim rng1 As Range
Set rng = Range("C1", Cells(Rows.Count, 3).End(xlUp))
Set rng1 = rng.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas)
rng(rng.Count).Offset(2, 0).Value = WorksheetFunction.Sum(rng1)
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:27:34 -0500, jjnotme wrote:

I have a worksheet that contains formulas in column C. I need a macro
that will add the results of the formaulas. The result should be
entered 2 lines after the data. This will be in liew of doing
subtotals.
I could use some help with this
Thanks, Carol

.