Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Len Len is offline

Default Data range in Array worksheets

Hi,

After several attempts to work around but fails to run the complete
codes
Thus, I need help to join the 2nd part of vba codes below so that I
can make the changes in each sheet("P+L") of every workbook in J
folder, thereafter make the defined data range in each sheet of every
workbook in that J folder for data consolidation purpose : -

Sub Totals()
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Const MAXBOOK As Long = 4
Dim i%, SheetArg$()
Dim sPath1 As String
ReDim SheetArg(1 To MAXBOOK)
Dim x As String
Dim Namerng As Variant, NameList As Variant

Dim sPath As String, sFile As String
Windows("Budget Consol.xls").Activate
sPath = "J:\BBT\LO\Budget\Budget Actual\Acad2\"
i = 0
sPath1 = "J:\BBT\LO\Budget\Budget Actual\Acad2\*.xls"
sFile = Dir(sPath1)

---------2nd part of join codes ---------------

Dim i As Long
Dim Lstrow As Long
Lstrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
If Lstrow 0 Then
For i = 5 To Lstrow
If Cells(i, 1).Value < "" Then
Cells(i, 1).Copy
Cells(i, 2).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Application.CutCopyMode = False
'Cells(i, 1).ClearContents
End If
Next
Else
MsgBox "It appears that the file is empty, check the file again"
Exit Sub
End If
----------- End 2nd part -----------------------

Do While sFile < ""
i = i + 1
SheetArg(i) = "'" & sPath & _
[ & sFile & "]P+L'!R6C2:R47C15 "
sFile = Dir()
Loop

ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Consolid ate _
Sources:=Array(SheetArg), Function:=xlSum, TopRow:=True, _
LeftColumn:=True, CreateLinks:=True

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

End Sub

Your help will be much appreciated as I'm vba beginner and thanks in
advance

Regards
Len