Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Suppress warning message

Hi Jacob,

Nice try, but it failed. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
David

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Yes you are right about the registry setting..as per the below article
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b/829072/en-us

Try using Sendkeys (which might help).

'add this line soon after you call ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink
Sendkeys "{ENTER 5}",1

--
Jacob

"David" wrote:

Hi Group,

Running "ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink..." which creates a new file.

I have tried Application.DisplayAlerts = False to suppress warning,

"Opening http://....
Some files contain viruses....
Would you like to open......."

but the alert still happens. Knowledge base only tells me how to suppress it
byt changing the registry. Does any know how to clicl "OK" or suppress the
message completely?

Thanks,
David