Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default Alternative to Workbook_Open()????

I am using the Workbook_Open() subroutine to immediately
display a userform that contains a Date&TimePicker control.
To make a long story short, the DTPicker control seems
to be having problems erasing the calendar from the background
after it is closed out.......which leads me to believe that
perhaps it is not a good idea to display modal userforms
that wait for the user to press the "Ok" button???

Just for testing purposes, what are some other ways that I
can immediately display a modal userform after a workbook
is opened???

thank u