Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default OleObject-Preventing deletion

I know it's possible to select oleObjects with code, but no need even to
select. This will delete them all -
ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Delete

My question to you was how to select an oleObject without being in design
mode or without using *code*. In your reply to Hector you were talking about
what the "user" can do, which normally means manually.

Have you tried protecting the sheet as I suggested, you only need to protect
Objects. As I said not very secure, but nothing in Excel is totally secure

Regards,
Peter T

"avi" wrote in message
Not sure to understand your remark

You've asked to know how can a user select an OleObject without being
in Design Mode

I therefore presented the code that enables to create an event (in my
case a simple Click on the object) that makes the object selectable
(Anchors at its corners)

Please try rephrasing your question in case I didn't understand it

Thanks
Avi