Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ronbo Ronbo is offline

Default Create a list using two criteria

I need a routine that will identify the rows that have a number in between
two numbers in Column A and also numbers in between two numbers in column B.

Column A has numbers between (and including) 1 and 10
Column B has numbers Between (and including) 100 and 200
Columns C - G have coresponding data

I1 has the low variable for column A
I2 has the high variable for column A

J1 has the low variable for column B
J2 has the high variable for column B

What I need is a routine that after I input the variables of, say 3 and 5 in
I1 - I2 and 100 and 125 in J1 and J2 it will return all rows that meet that
criteria and list them starting a A1 on Sheet2.

Thanks,

Ronbo