Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default OleObject-Preventing deletion

Please describe how a user can select an OLEObject / embedded ActiveX
without being in Design mode or using code.

You could protect objects on the sheet which would prevent deletion, though
as I'm sure you are aware sheet/workbook protection is not very secure.

Regards,
Peter T

"avi" wrote in message
Thanks, but actually there is a way to select the activeX without
being in Design mode. It is one of the available methods for
OleObjects

Selecting th object enales the user to drag it, resize it and delete
it. I'm looking for away to prevent deleting

Thanks

Avi