Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darren Darren is offline

Default Can a macro read a list and insert the names into a web address?

I want to know if a macro can read a list of names (can be from 10 - 100
long) from 1 sheet and copy each name individually into a web address. Then
place the results onto another sheet at pre determined places.
Heres what I have:
On Sheet xp from cell B3 is the list of names
3 Thrasherfan
4 Mummybear58
3 Galadriel107

I want to read each name, 1 at a time and place them into:
http://hiscore.runescape.com/index_l...player=*Insert name here*

Then place that information onto:\
Sheet Team 1, cell B1 for 1st name
Sheet Team 1, cell B41 for 2nd name
Adding 40 cells for each consecutive name. So name 3 would be B81 etc.

Is this possible, and if so, how would I go about it?