Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RaY RaY is offline

Default looping thru rows

POSTED: SEARCH - LOOPING, IN EXCEL PROGRAMMING

Hello,

I am trying convert a value of one column (col 12 is value) to negative if
the value in another column (col 10 is cs qty) is negative. The result would
update to column 14 as - or + value.

The function below works but I cant get it to loop thru the entire rows. The
amount of records changes daily. I am trying to loop this using do until but
I cant get it to work. Would you please show me how to get this to loop thru
the entire rows?

Function Z_UpdateCell()

If Worksheets("ListofDiff").Cells(2, 10) < 0 Then
Worksheets("ListofDiff").Cells(2, 14) = -(Cells(2, 12))
Else: Worksheets("ListofDiff").Cells(2, 14) = (Cells(2, 12))
End If

End Function

thanks, ray