Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Paul is offline

Default RefEdit Exit not firing

I have a form where I want the user to select a range on which to process.
In order to check the range that the user has selected, I want to use the
RefEdit_Exit.

However, Excel keeps failing when attempting to put validation code behind
it - sadly to the extent that I get the 'Excel has encountered ....... etc.'
and Excel restarts.

I've tried a simple MsgBox in the Exit code and that seems to work fine, but
as soon as I try any other code it doesn't fire.
I've tried putting a breakpoint on the first line of code, but the operation
fails without reaching the breakpoint.

I must admit, I'm at a bit of a loss.