Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bugsyb bugsyb is offline

Default Compare data, and if different, copy to another worksheet

I've been unable to find what I need by searching other posts, but I'm
hopeful someone can help me. We have a simple worksheet for users to enter
run time and downtime data for equipment on different production lines. The
data is entered in cells A5:H5 and then there is code to move it to the data
table (which is autofiltered) beginning in row 9 of the same sheet.

The code to move the data entry works fine, but I need to add to it. The
users would like to compare A9:D9 with A10:D10 and if different, copy and
paste A9:H9 to A9:H9 in a different worksheet. Column C is a date, the other
columns are formatted as general. The comparison will not change as new data
is always pasted into row 9, one row at a time.

If more info is needed, let me know. Any help is very much appreciated.