Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Excel To Access: Transfer multiple rows from excel to access

Hi All,

How can I transfer a Bock of data to Access from excel by clicking a "Submit"
button?

eg: I have designed a "Submit" button on the excel sheet that exports all of
the
student data into access in a single row... BUT I want to insert all this
data
in access in seperate rows.

Here is what My excel table looks like:

Student_ID Subjects Grades
123456 Eng A
123456 Hist B
123456 Math B+
123456 Bio B-

So, once we click "Submit" I want the data displayed above to go to
access.
NOTE: it should look exactly the same in access, each row in a seperate row
in access

What I have now: I can get this data into access but all in one single row,
which looks like this:

Student_ID Subjects Grades Subjects2 Grades2 Subjects3 Grades3
123456 Eng A Hist B Math
B+

What I want:

Student_ID Subjects Grades
123456 Eng A
123456 Hist B
123456 Math B+
123456 Bio B-

So basically It should look the same in access like it looks in excel
(transfer the entire data shown below in access at the same time, each in
new row).

Hope I made it clear

Thanks in advance