Laura

YES!!!!! The first formula worked! Someday I'll understand what happened.

Thanks again,
Laura

"Domenic" wrote:

In article ,
"Laura" wrote:

Domenic:

Thanks for your reply.

You're very welcome!

In the first formula, is "Sheet" a range name?

No, it's used to reference your 10 worksheets.

My lookup value is the index number 1 which could be
on any sheet 1-10 and the tables are in sheets 1 - 10.

Can you confirm the range for your lookup table? Also, are they all
located in the same columns for each worksheet?

I tried the first
formula and received #N/A. I will try the second formula and check back with
you.

If your sheets 1 - 10 are named Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3, through Sheet10,
then the first formula would suffice.