Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Oboy Oboy is offline

Default userform problems

Hi all,

I open a sheet that shows the number of items in stock and their value for
each item. When I buy or sell another item (even something new that doesn't
exists in stock) I need to update my inventory. I made 2 userforms to
collect info buy/sell and use the info to do that but no luck :(

Form1 is for sold items with a txt box where you can only choose what's in
the inventory and not add any item, an OK and clear button.
Form2 for buying, adding to the inventory where you see a list and can add
to it.

Userforms don't load and I get errors ... "userform empty ",etc.
Have lost days on this problem ... ok sorry I'm dumb:)

PLS need to know:
1) the correct way for dynamicly (?) populating the combobox and the
textlist from a table in a worksheet and retrieving the values selected or
added to the forms.
2) How do I load, show, and close the 2 populated forms.

Any help appreciated.