Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AccessHelp AccessHelp is offline

Default Please help with On Error GoTo

Hello all,

In my code, I inserted an error trapping code in case an error has occurred.
If there is an error, the code will jump to the error handler section and
execute the code in the ErrorHandler section. So the following is what I
have:

On Error Goto ErrorHandler

'The code in between

ErrorHandler:
Msgbox "An error has occurred please contact the IT department",
vbCritical

Somehow, the code from above executes the code in the ErrorHandler: section
even there is no error. The code however did jump right into the
ErrorHandler section when there was an error.

Did I do something wrong? Please help.

Thanks.