Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Unger Dave Unger is offline

Default Blank cells corrupt?

Hello Gary”s Student & Dave

Gary”s Student, thanks for the excellent explanation – yes, that’s
exactly how the client built the sheet, using copy/pastespecial/values
methods.

Dave, thanks for the Toggle Transition hint – I’ve never used this
before, but I see it can be a useful tool. Also appreciate the
cleanup suggestions.

While I don’t pretend to be an expert, I have been coding in VBA for a
few years, but have never encountered this before. It quite took me
by surprise, as I thought I had “mastered” this area. One never stops
learning, do they?

Again, thanks so much to both of you, very much appreciated.
Regards,

DaveU