Anne Troy

Ron: Learn these features of Excel, and get yourself a couple of macros, and
I think you'll be much happier:
Then, you keep all your rows on one sheet, and create another sheet to
Summarize for you. You can summarize by Date or by expense/income type, etc.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Ron O'Brien" wrote in message

Having done my small business accounts for years in 'book' format I am
now moving towards the idea of doing them on the computer.

I am fairly new to the technicalities of spreadsheets.

It seems to me the neatest way to do my annual accounts is to have
each worksheet represent a different month - is that feasible? is it
possible? can I change the name from 'sheet 1' to 'January sheet 2 to
february etc?

My stubbling-block seems to be working out how to carry-forward
balances from one sheet to another. Is this possible or am I going
about the whole thing the wrong way?

Any help appreciated

Ron