JTH

I get it now. No there is not an apostrophe ( ' ) in front of the number. I
have used an apostrophe when entering numbers that could be dates.
Thank you Chip, I will look a bit closer next time.
--
Access is my work in progress

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Dominic was not asking with there was a letter 'a' in front of
the text in the formula bar. If you read his post closely, he is
asking whether there is an apostrophe (') in front of the text in
the formula bar.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"JTH" wrote in message
No there is not an "a" in front of the number in the formula
bar.
Thank you for helping dominicb.
--
Access is my work in progress

"dominicb" wrote:

Good evening JTH

Need a bit more info. If you select one of the numbers,
before it's
retyped in identically, does the number show up in the formula
bar
preceded by a '?

DominicB

--