Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rdcsfd rdcsfd is offline

Default Change multple table names

Thanks for the help. Sorry about not replying sooner, but the 5th thru the
15th of each month is heads down work, and January is a double dose.

Using the field name "Date" is not what I had in mind because then there
will be multiple tables named "DateSFR' or DateCT in the workbook. I need to
use the worksheet name, which I have extracted and put into each worksheet at
b2.

I should be able to figure it out. Thank you for the assistance.

"OssieMac" wrote:

Should have included this for you before. Not a bad site for using VBA with
tables.

mhtml:http://office.microsoft.com/download...AM102882561033

OssieMac