Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Stock Quotes

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:39:01 -0800, Ken G
wrote:

Ron, sorry about the late reply, I've been distracted for a few days. I'm
getting Australian stock data from the ASX and I first noticed this on a
stock called Antares Energy Ltd (AU:AZZ). Its currently around the 67c mark
and according the the ASX website (www.asx.com.au) it opened today 15 Jan at
.705 which so far is the day's high, with a current low at .665 and last sale
at .67

OK, now I see what you mean. And I agree. I did get .705 for the high, also.

As I wrote, MSNStockQuote data sources are revealed in the Help screen.

I find the wording of the formatting option a bit ambiguous. Does it refer
to your own pre-set sheet/cell format, or the formatting of the price from
the data source?

I agree that it is ambiguous. And I don't know the answer.
--ron