Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Run time 9 error for some users but not everyone

My bet is that the wrong workbook is active.

I'd add another msgbox:

msgbox activeworkbook.fullname

Maybe it's out of date (same name, but from the wrong folder???). Or maybe it's
just not the correct workbook because of a user choice.

Shazbot79 wrote:

Great idea! Having done that it throws up the msgbox "The worksheet
wasn't found!". But I am still stuck....why would this worksheet exist
for some people and not for others. Also for one user it works
sometimes but not always. Why should rights to a worksheet be
intermittent? My VBA skills are fairly rudimentary so I don't have
enough knowledge of how rights to things work. Can anyone shed light?

--

Dave Peterson