GillianHG

Default HELP: Mouse Pointer Changes When Sheet Protected

A user of mine has a multiple sheet workbook. When he protects two of the
sheets, the mouse pointer changes from the 'puffy white cross' (selection
mouse) to the 'pointing hand' (hyperlink mouse). On all the other sheets when
he protects, the mouse stays a selection mouse.

I've done some trouble shooting - here's what I know to be true:

There are three simple macros on the sheet, but all the sheets have similar
macros. These macros jump between sheets in the workbook. The code is a
simple select sheet and then go to A1.

When I copy the sheet (Select Sheet, Copy) and paste to a new workbook and
protect, the mouse stays as a selection mouse. (note the macros do not copy
over this way.)

If anyone has seen this before or can help, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Gillian